Thursday, February 2, 2012

Heyyy

Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in forever. I've been really busy with school, work, and I decided to do a bodybuilding show!! I only have a couple weeks left in my course, but I decided to start putting together some videos of my last few weeks before my show. I have a really shitty camera, and I suck at editing videos(mostly because all I can use is Windows Live Movie Maker, which blows).

Anyway, I decided to make the video because I was really inspired by Matt Ogus' video series of his prep: Matt Versus. HanhChampion also made a video series on Andrew Vu which was awesome. So I figured if I can motivate even one person to improve their fitness, then it will be worth it. Besides it will be cool to look back at in a few years, and see how far I've come:)

It's uploading to youtube right now, so I will post it tomorrow for you guys to check out!!! While you're waiting, check out my before and current pics:

 I love my face in this - I'm so fat LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment